Work hard. Be kind
  • Dawley Brook
  • Primary School
  • Love to learn
  • Learn for life

Report Urgent Online Safety Issues

We hope that you never have to use these, but these are the places you can go for help.  Please also remember that in the case of illegal activity or content that needs to be dealt with urgently, the police should be called on 999 as well.



Grooming or other illegal behaviour:

If you want to report someone who is behaving suspiciously online towards a child, you should in an emergency contact the emergency services by calling 999, or otherwise make a report to CEOP, the Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre, see:

Criminal content online:

Criminal content in the UK includes child sexual abuse images, criminally obscene adult content as well as non-photographic child sexual abuse images. If you stumble across criminal content online, you should report this to the Internet Watch Foundation at:

Online terrorism:

You can report terrorism related content to the police’s Counter Terrorism Internet Referral Unit at:

Hate speech:

Online content which incites hatred on the grounds of race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender should be reported to True Vision at:

(advice and content above taken from