top of page

What should I do if I have a concern?

If you are concerned about the safety or wellbeing of a child, you can email the Designated Safeguarding Lead on or you can contact the school on 01384 818770.

If you have concerns regarding a child or adult during holiday time and wish to contact school, please email the Designated Safeguarding Lead on  


Alternatively, if you wish to speak directly to Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership please call Dudley Children's Front Door on the following:


  • For children: 0300 555 0050 (9am to 5pm)

  • For adults: 0300 333 0055 (9am to 5pm)


For all out of hours calls contact 0300 555 8874


In an emergency call 999

NSPCC Helpline

Alternatively, you can report a concern anonymously using the NSPCC Helpline:

A child protection specialist will listen to your concerns and ask you any questions they might have. This helps to ensure they understand the information you’re sharing, assess the situation and make decisions about the next steps to take.

They will pass on any further information you or anybody else shares about the child or young person you're worried about to the relevant service.

For more information visit: NSPCC Helpline Website

NSPCC Helpline.png
bottom of page